Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still No Computer

My computer is still with Sara.  Really, tomorrow I'm going to get it back.


Anyways, today, we woke up, and went to Sam and Ann's house where we got some instructions from Ann as to how to plan the bible studies for the kids, and then we helped to count money.  After that, we went to Starbucks with Sam (his idea).  

Sara picked us up from Starbucks and took us to our first day of tutoring, which was actually really good, I'm excited.  I understood a lot, and it helped me some with my confidence (Marisa and Emily say that's my main problem).  

After that we came back and had lunch and the house, and I did my laundry.  Then we went downtown with Montse and I bought a belt (I forgot to bring one).  After coming back and resting for a little bit, we went with Morelia to her cell group.  That lasted a while, then we went for a walk, and now it's time for bed.

I have been much more frustrated with my inability to speak or understand Spanish tonight.  I don't know why, but it was really stressing me out.  I really almost cried.  I love this culture, I just really wish that I could participate more in it.  

EDIT:  AHHH!! okay, I'm such a creepy person.  Really.  So, I was checking facebook after I posted this, and I noticed that Sara had recently updated her facebook status to say she was babysitting Sam and Ann's kids.  This was a trigger for excitement, because Ann is going to have a baby any time now.  I figured Sam and Ann probably weren't going out for dinner.  So we called Sara, who laughed at us for being creepy stalkers, and she told us that indeed, Ann is at the hospital...no baby yet, but very soon.  Yay!  .

0 comments: