Monday, June 16, 2008

Day Off

So today's is going to be a short post, because I'm on Emily's computer.  I took mine to Sara's house, and when we went to a movie afterward, I left it in her trunk.  Ooops.


Anyways, today was our day off.  We slept in, and Marisa and Emily went bike riding while I did my last maymester paper.  I'm so done!! yay!!  After that we ate lunch, and hung out for a while.  We played Mexican bingo, and told stories in Spanish, the ones where you go around and everyone adds.  Well, I listened, and shared my part in English.  Then we went with Sara over to her house to hang out, and use the phone, and I got to see Jeremiah on Skype!!! 

The fiasco of the evening was that there was a rat in Sara's backyard, and she doesn't do rats.  So, that's a problem.  Anyways, we ended up going to the movies to see What Happens in Vegas, or whatever it's called, the title here in Spanish is different.  It was sooo good, but I don't think the Mexicans got it.  The subtitles must not have captured it, because the four of us laughed almost the whole way through, but we were the only ones laughing.  

Anyways, it was a good day, and tomorrow I'll get my computer back from Sara.

0 comments: