Saturday, February 16, 2008

My First Show Ever.

So yesterday we went to London. It was amazing. But I didn't get any pictures because I forgot to charge my camera. It's okay though, some of the coolest things didn't allow pictures anyways.

First we went to go see the changing of the guard, which was cool, but really hard to see because there were so many people there. After that we took the underground and walked past St. Paul's Cathedral and over the Millennium Bridge to the Tate Modern Art Museum. It was pretty cool. They had some Lichtenstein, Picasso, Mondrian, Matisse, Andy Warhol, Kandinsky, Pollock, Monet, and this really neat work called Shibboleth, which is a huge crack in the floor.

After that we went and saw the outside of Shakespeare's Globe, and then went to Parliament. We got an inside tour of the Sovereign's Entrance, House of Lords, House of Commons, and Westminster Hall. It was amazing, I got to rub the foot of Winston Churchill, and stand in the place of the Prime Minister.

After that we got some dinner and then went to see my first show ever - Wicked! It was amazing and wonderful and one of the best things that I have ever seen. I'm still in absolute awe. It was incredible. But I don't want to describe it too much, because if you haven't seen it...you should.

After that we took the underground to Paddington, then came back to Oxford and had to walk half an hour back at 1 am in the really really cool. But then I slept well.

Today I slept in, then took a nap, and have lots of homework to do as always.

0 comments: