Monday, February 11, 2008

Making History

It appears I've become a bit dodgy in my posting. sorry.

Well, the last few days were basically normal. I went to work at Oxfam again today, and made impossible cheeseburger pie for dinner. However, tonight was exciting.

Tonight, we made history as the first ever Oxford Sing Song act! For those of you who don't know what Sing Song is, it's a huge deal at my school, and it happens every spring, in this case, next weekend. Here's an example. Ours is not quite as cool as that video though. Anyways, we video taped it, and we're going to send it in so hopefully they can show our act. So that was kinda exciting.

As for everything else, there's a lot of doing homework. I sleep sometimes as well, and go to class. But this weekend we're going to London again, and the weekend after that I'm going to Spain.

I know this is going to sound weird, being in Oxford and all, but as my weekdays get more routine, they kind of get less interesting.

Tomorrow I'll be able to tell you about my OXTA tour...but I'm not sure where we're going. I guess you'll find out tomorrow!

0 comments: