Monday, February 4, 2008

Christ Church and Harry Potter Hall.

So today was an interesting day.

I woke up, had some breakfast, and then went downtown to turn in my application to volunteer at Oxfam. They have lots of stores, but I really wanted to work at this one because it's all books. I was a little worried thought because I know of several other people who have applied and not heard back yet. Plus...I really need those service hours soon. But, I guess my schedule works out with theirs, because they called me this afternoon, and I start on Wednesday!

Anyways, after I came back and had some lunch, we set off for our tour of Christ Church Cathedral and the Great Hall where Harry Potter was filmed. Our tour guide was kind of hostile, and talked about stained glass for an hour an half and wouldn't let us explore the Cathedral. Luckily, I had already been there, and it's wonderful. After that, we had tea (I'm still learning to try to like it.) Then we got to go up this grand staircase into the Great Hall...which was so cool.

After coming back home, I had dinner, did some homework, some yoga, and some more homework. Gotta love class.

0 comments: