Monday, February 25, 2008

Fair Trade Fudge.

So today I woke up, and went to work at Oxfam again. While I was there, I was talking to one of the guys who works there, probably the only one even near my age, and he asked me what I had done the last weekend. So, reluctantly I told him that I went to Spain. I didn't want to say it, because it sounds kinda strange. "So this one weekend I went to Spain." Anyways, I told him, and he just looked at me for a moment. "You went to Spain...for the weekend?" he asked me. Needless to say...he thought it was strange.

After that, I went grocery shopping, but not before I got some fair trade fudge on my way out of Oxfam. It was so wonderful. Then I went to class, did a presentation on faith and culture, and then came back to work on some more homework. We met for my bible class, and then I sat over in the common room in house 9 for a while. All in all...not very eventful.

0 comments: