Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cold and Rainy - NOT

So we've been told that it would be cold and rainy this semester. I was hot today in my long sleeved t-shirt. So much for the cold.

As for sing song, it's online now!



All of the songs except for the nutella song are by British artists. And the whole thing was learned and taped, words, music, and motions, in two hours.

As for today, I spent most of it in class. Today for OXTA (Oxford Through the Ages), we went to the Botanic Gardens, saw the Radcliffe Camera, and went to St. Mary's Church where Cardinal Newman started the Oxford Movement, where Archbishop Cranmer was tried and condemned, and where C.S. Lewis preached his famous "Weight of Glory" sermon. So it was an interesting church.

After I came home, I've spent the rest of the evening relaxing, and preparing to work hard some more tomorrow.

0 comments: