Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting Sick

So I think that I'm getting sick. I had the typical pre-sickness fatigue that I usually get, and now my throat hurts, and almost everyone else in both of the houses has had the same thing. And I was so close to thinking that I was going to escape it.

Anyways, I went to work at Oxfam again today, and then came and slept for most of the afternoon. Had some dinner, now I'm working on homework.

It made me laugh today, because on the way home from Oxfam I passed a store that is much like the American Hallmark, and sure enough, there was a line of guys at the till (register). I smiled as I walked past

Plus I got some valentine notes from Abilene! That was exciting. I like mail. I like any contact really.

It kinda seems like the workload is overwhelming here. Not that it's really hard, but there is so much to keep track of. I think that I would rather big projects in smaller numbers than trying to keep up with everything that we have now plus trying to get to know Oxford and travel all over Europe. Oh dear.

0 comments: