Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Two Weeks

So today I've been in Oxford for two weeks.

Not a whole lot happened. Slept in because of my lack of class, wandered around town for a while in and out of bookshops. Oh! I did have a really good chicken samosa or whatever it was called for lunch. I saw it in a storefront window and I was far from home and hungry, so I bought it. Mmmm. After I came back I finished Northern Lights (first in the Golden Compass series), read the first half of Mere Christianity, and read for my Intercultural Communication class, and started that paper. Still tonight I need to finish that paper, and translate a whole whopping ton of Greek. Oh well.

So tonight, while I was supposed to be doing that homework that I didn't do, I went over to the other house, house 9, and ended up watching a movie over there, Chocolat. It was really good.

I've also realized that I really love my hiking boots. They look kind of intense for just walking around, but they are so comfortable. I could just walk all day, which is good, because it feels like I do.

0 comments: