Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blenheim Palace.

Okay, so, I've decided that being in Oxford is kind of a conversation killer. Here's why. Okay, so I'm having a normal conversation, which leads to the question, "What did you do this weekend?" Well, since I went to Spain last weekend, I answered, "Well, I went to Spain." However, then when I ask them how their weekend was, the conversation dies. Europe - the conversation killer.


Well anyways, today I went to Blenheim Palace, a 20 minute bus ride from here. We didn't pay to go in, because it was really expensive, so we paid less to walk around the grounds. We walked by the lake and around the waterfalls and the formal gardens, the "secret garden" that was not a secret, and finally, to the butterfly house and the hedge maze. The hedge maze was really cool. It's the second largest hedge maze in the world, and the only one of its size that's shaped like a picture. And I made it through in 15 minutes. It was a lot of fun.

What the maze looks like, apparently.


And then I came back and did some more homework.

OH! And I got to watch Jeremiah walk over skype. He's not even ten months old and he's already walking. He's so proud of himself, it's sooo cute.

0 comments: