Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brenton Brown.

So today was a cool day. I woke up and went to St. Aldates, which was amazing. It's mother's day here, so I got a daffodil for being a girl. Woo! The service was wonderful, the bishop of Oxford was there and he did a confirmation.

After the service I came back and ate, took a nap, and did some homework.

And then, tonight, was awesome. I went back to St. Aldates for the evening service, because Brenton Brown was leading worship. You may not have heard of him, but he wrote such songs as Everlasting God and Lord Reign in Me. And a lot more...he wrote a bunch. And it was such an amazing service, God was in that place. It was wonderful. I'm so falling in love with that church.

Anyways, then tonight we had nine at nine, our weekly Sunday night chapel, and talked about the footwashing and being servants, and we all split up and washed each others dishes. Also, I love nine at nine, because when we sing, it sounds so wonderful, with 40 of us in a small room worshiping. Ahh...what a lovely evening.

0 comments: