Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Immune System

I don't think my immune system can completely hold up under months of living and traveling in foreign countries. I didn't get sick when everyone else did last month, but I think that I am now. No fun.

Today I went to class in the morning, felt terrible through the whole thing, and then later I fell down half a flight of stairs because my slipper fell off. That didn't make it any better. But all in all, I'm okay.

I spent most of my day resting, and working on some homework, and reading my book. I really should have given up bookstores for lent. It would have been far more productive for my life.

I also got the first C I've gotten on a paper in college, and it's one that I think is very unfair, and I'm going to talk to the teacher about it. Which is hard, because he lives downstairs. That's the only problem with hanging out with your teachers. When you have complaints, it's kinda awkward.

So this weekend I'm going to Ireland, and the next weekend to Scotland. So I have about a full day to recover from whatever I have.

0 comments: