Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting things done.

So yesterday I slept in, took my time getting ready, and then met a friend for some coffee and some shopping. After that I came back, was productive and got some homework done. After that, I got to go meet another friend of mine, Catherine, and a friend of hers for dinner. They're studying in Rome this semester, and it's their travel break. We ended up going to the Royal Oak pub, mostly because it's the only pub we could find that was still serving food. So I ordered the fish and chips, cause I love fish and chips, except when they served this fish, it still had skin on it.

Now, you have to understand, I have a rule. I don't eat things that look like animals. And fish with skin...looks like an animal. Yuck. So I didn't eat a lot of it.

So after that I came home and went to bed.

Today I slept in (through church...oops), and then went to meet Catherine for lunch at the Eagle and Child, where I had the Sunday Roast, that was wonderful. Then after that we walked to Port Meadow and relaxed with the horses for a while, and then after a stop by to show them the houses I live in, we walked by some of the more important Oxford monuments. After that I came back home, and was productive some more, then had nine at nine, and now have to be productive again.

Strange fact: I've recently, as in the last two weeks, picked up an interest in coffee mugs. Who knew?

0 comments: