Thursday, March 27, 2008

A lovely weekend.

So yesterday I got up, and went to the Ashmolean, the oldest public museum in the world. I walk by it almost everyday, but it took me until yesterday to go. It wasn't really all that amazing yesterday, they're doing a lot of remodeling, and so a lot of the museum is closed. But it was still cool to say that I've been. I also went grocery shipping, so now I have food!

The only other thing that really happened yesterday was I signed up for classes for the fall. So that was cool.

Today I went to C.S. Lewis class, and had some cool discussions about Perelandra. Then I talked to my teacher about a grade I disagreed with, and got a better grade.

Since then I've been unproductive, but I figure it's okay, cause I'll be here in Oxford all weekend, so hopefully I can relax and continue to catch up on homework.

0 comments: