Monday, March 17, 2008

More rain and clouds.

So last night my group led our Sunday night chapel, 9@9. It was really cool, and since this week is Holy Week, we did stations of the cross. More specifically, Everyman's Way of the Cross, the stations that we do at Happening. And it was mostly Church of Christ kids who had never even heard of stations, so it was really cool. And after that we had a time of worship and scriptures. I thought that it was really cool.

Today I woke up and went to work at Oxfam. Today we talked some about the differences in British and American currencies, how our coins have names, and none of theirs do. Also, I found out that while I say "math" they say "maths", for some reason. Interesting.

Well, most of the rest of my day was spent reading or doing homework. Cause that's just incredible fun. I did go shopping and I bought a purse at Primark though. I'm kind of anxious, but I think that's mostly because I keep thinking of all of the homework I haven't done. Oops. There's always something more to do...and there a whole lot due at the end of the semester that it's soooo hard to bring myself to do now. Lame procrastination. Hopefully I'll get some of it done tomorrow, and maybe I'll feel better. Hopefully.

0 comments: