Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finals week.

Okay, so it's the last week of school, and it's really overwhelming.

Monday I went to Oxfam for the last time, and said goodbye there, and bought some groceries on the way home. I did some homework, and went to my last KEEN session on Monday night.

Tuesday I went to both of my classes, did more homework, finished my tutorial/research paper, and baked three batches of cookies to share, all of which were gone within 12 hours. That's what happens here.

And today I slept in, turned in my tutorial, studied a little bit but mostly procrastinated, went to our last prayer group at the Wiggins (teachers), and had a game night with some girls in the other house.

I have my last class tomorrow, one final Friday, and one final Monday, and early early Wednesday morning we leave for Texas! One week from today!

And if anyone in Abilene is reading this, I'll be in Abilene on the 8th and 9th. Come find me.

For anyone in the Dallas area reading this, I'll be back around after my Maymester class in Abilene ends May 23rd, so seek me out. I will very much want to see people before leaving on June 9th for my summer in Mexico, soon after which I return to be a Junior (Upperclassman!) at ACU in the fall. CRAZY.

0 comments: