Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two days.

Okay, so yesterday was kinda cool, today, not so much.

Yesterday I woke up, and went and toured three different Oxford colleges: Keble, New College, and Magdalene. Keble is interesting because they broke the mold and build out of brick. New College was the first to use the quadrangle, and they also have a large chunk of the original city wall, as well as some really interesting and cool decor in their chapel. Magdalene is beautiful, and also the college that C.S. Lewis taught at. And on the way home I went to Ben's Cookies for a double chocolate chip cookie and a cup of milk. Mmm.

I forget which day it was, but one day this week we also got to go eat dinner outside because it was beautiful and warm and still light outside. Amazing.

Today however, was my day that I got to spend inside writing papers.
Tomorrow may be that day as well. Woo!

0 comments: