Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day

So, I woke up this morning at 4:45. You may wonder why, and with good reason. Today is May Day, and in Oxford, May Day is a big deal. Many of the college students spent all night April 30th partying, and early in the morning, dawn to be specific, thousands of people gather on High Street at Magdalen Tower to hear a choir sing and greet the coming summer.


So me and several friends dragged ourselves out of bed, left at 5am, got to High street at 5:30, and then waited till six for the very short but nice ceremony. It was fun, we grabbed some breakfast on the way back, and then slept a little before class.







Today I also had my last class time of the semester, for C.S. Lewis. I have two more finals, one tomorrow, and one on Monday. And then it's time to pack up and come home.

After class I started to study a little for my final, more not studying than studying, but, there was a little bit of productiveness.



And now, in the evening, I really am studying.

0 comments: