Thursday, April 30, 2009

End to the Silence.

Well, I've been mad at blogger. Mostly because it doesn't like me, and for some reason, won't let me comment on anyone else's page. Lame.

However, I've decided to give up on my vow of silence against blogger, mostly because blogger didn't care.

So here I am. Early in the morning. I've had a Dr. Pepper, and because of giving up caffeine, I'll be up all night. Woo!

So I'll be spending my evening with I.A. Richards, Richard Weaver, and Kenneth Burke. (Modern Rhetoricians). AKA - writing a paper.

But here's what I'm thinking:
There are a lot of things I need to do. Goals I've set for myself, that I'm not achieving.

My life is only going to get busier from here on out, so maybe blogging will help to keep me accountable. Perhaps.

I'll try at least.

1 comments:

pknettel said...

you blogged again! hooray! i'm glad you and blogger are on speaking terms again.