Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm not really here.

Yeah, I'm not actually here today. I'm on this really awesome retreat with some really cool people, but I'll be back tomorrow. But because of advances in technology, you get to hear from me anyways.

Having a nephew in the house reminds me of my childhood. This Christmas he got a Mr. Potato head, and he loves it. But how time flies. I remember when he was just a baby, and he's not that much of a baby anymore. Later this year, I'll have another niece or nephew. And in a year and a half, three semesters from now, I'll be done with college. It goes by so fast.

Also FYI, I've also recently discovered a love for being crafty. I can now knit, crochet, and make cool things out of magazine pages. As the year goes on, I hope to add to that list.

Today I'm going to leave you with an entertaining minute: the Bible in a minute. Enjoy.

0 comments: