Thursday, December 20, 2007

I don't understand.

I don't get in.  My room hates me.  

I think all rooms might have something against me.  

My room at college doesn't get internet or cable like all of the other rooms in the dorm, the shower head is broken, you can't read the stove dials, and the tiles are cracked. 

As for my room at home... there's something wrong.  For anything in the room to work, there has to be a night light plugged into the bottom socket of a specific outlet.  And it has to be in just right.  If you nudge it, everything goes out. If you unplug it, everything goes out.  If you put anything in the top socket, everything goes out.  Closet light, ceiling fan and light, all of the other outlets, everything.  I just don't understand.  It's like it has something against me.  

I'm thinking about installing one of those thermostat glass cases over it, because last night as I was looking for something, I nudged something against the night light, and my whole room went dark and silent.  I had to fumble with the night light and get it just right before my lights came back on.  

I just don't know.

0 comments: